Volunteer Fundraisers Wanted…
Fancy doing Something to Help? If so, we are looking for a small team of fundraisers to assist us with fundraising events and group work with young people.
Be a fundraising star!
By becoming a fundraising volunteer at Star, you can use your spare time to help children and young people be supported when someone important to them has died, our services provide help and support around grief and loss at a young age.
The roles we offer involve volunteering in and around Wakefield. The tasks you might take on include:
- Distributing collection boxes to local establishments.
- Organising cake bakes, tombola’s, raffles, fundraising events.
- Helping with administrative tasks.
- Distributing leaflets and publications.
- Working alongside peer support groups with practitioners and young people.
- Maintaining safety at support events and supporting staff.
- Local fundraising (Help raise funds for Star Bereavement, all our funds are allocated and used locally)
If this sounds like something you have time for, need experience in or just want to help out don’t hesitate to get in touch! : firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer with us and donate your time, skills and enthusiasm to help support a small local charity, with the aim of supporting Children and Young People in the Wakefield District.
We offer our volunteers:
- The chance to meet new people, make friends and have fun
- Support and guidance from our fundraising manager
- Opportunity to be involved in your community and make a difference
- A chance to join a new fundraising group, where your ideas and creativity will be welcomed
If this sounds like something you have time for, need experience in or just want to help out then please don’t hesitate to get in touch! : email@example.com
we can’t wait to hear from you!!!